[DeTomaso] 1974 Wipers Again

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 00:12:03 EDT 2015

Bill , I have successfully used Trico 43-150 wiper refill blades .  - Jim Coyne

Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 22:58:07 -0400
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] 1974 Wipers Again
From: detomaso at poca.com

Thanks to all who helped me get the wiper blades off the arms.

Does anyone have a part number for a wiper insert (the  rubber/metal strip
which slides into the metal fixture which attaches to  the wiper arm and
actually wipes the water from the glass) that fits, or  can be made to fit, a
1974 L?

Thanks again,

SOBill

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun  today!
SOBill

   Bill , I have successfully used Trico 43-150 wiper refill blades .  -
   Jim Coyne
Thanks to all who helped me get the wiper blades off the arms.

Does anyone have a part number for a wiper insert (the  rubber/metal strip
which slides into the metal fixture which attaches to  the wiper arm and
actually wipes the water from the glass) that fits, or  can be made to fit, a
1974 L?

Thanks again,

SOBill

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun  today!
SOBill

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com