[DeTomaso] 1974 Wipers Again

Doug doug351c at gmail.com
Wed May 20 23:19:46 EDT 2015

I think the term you're looking for is wiper "refill"

Over the years, these have worked for my 73 Pantera, they may work for
yours:

Trico   43-150 & 43-160   15"/16"   Refill  (remove clip B4 install)
ANCO    11-15/11-16       15"/16"   Refill  (remove clip B4 install)
    Note: only older version of ANCO 11-15 & 11-16 with removeable clip are
long enough
Bosch   43120A   Refill  (cut to fit)
Tridon   AS-24R   Refill   (cut to fit)

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505

The main thing is to keep the windshield clear enough to see through!