[DeTomaso] TWS group Pantera picture

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed May 20 22:59:37 EDT 2015

Dear Forum,

                If you were at the Texas World Speedway rally event on
Saturday, then your pictures are ready.   My pictures were disappointing.
The pictures by Hart Photography are not disappointing.  See the link below.

http://www.hart-photography.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart
<http://www.hart-photography.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGaller
y=11778#page=thumbs> &viewGallery=11778#page=thumbs

                                                Warmest regards, Chuck
Engles