[DeTomaso] 1974 L Model Wipers

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed May 20 17:55:36 EDT 2015

I need some help.

1. I cannot see how to remove the wiper blade from the wiper arm. The blade
 probably hasn't been off the arm since 1973. There is sort of spring clip
on the  arm, under the blade, but when this spring is depressed, the blade
still feels  like it attached to the arm rock solid.

2. Does anyone have a good part number for a replacement blade which fits a
 1974 L wiper arm?

3. I cannot see how to remove the wiper arms. There is no screw thru the
wiper arm to the drive post and my old eyes do not see any sort of clip on
the  back side.

I wish these parts were made out of electricity instead of metal and
rubber.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun  today!
SOBill