[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 131, Issue 22

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Wed May 20 03:54:11 EDT 2015

On behalf of a Canadian friend of mine ( email address in CC) who wants to
buy his first Pantera on Ebay, has anyone seen or inspected or does anyone
know that car in FLA ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161705896348?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I wouldn't want him to buy a bucket of rust, thinking he bought a jewel...
And I have seen beautiful shiny cars being butchered under the fresh paint.

Thank you

Patrick