[DeTomaso] NPC: Help on Queueing theory wanted

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed May 20 03:18:57 EDT 2015

Thanks Sean and others - I've found what I was looking for.

In case the subject comes up at work or at the dinner table at home, I
found the following to be particuarly helpful, simple, and easy to
understand:

http://www.utdallas.edu/~metin/Or6302/Folios/omqueue.pdf

   [1]http://www.utdallas.edu/~metin/Or6302/Folios/omqueue.pdf