[DeTomaso] ZF oil choice

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Tue May 19 00:07:50 EDT 2015

It seems to me that when you combine a tranny and diff in one unit you're going to have to compromise on the lube.

Another choice would be RedLine MTL, Manual Transmission Lube, which is lower viscosity than the MT-90 and will give better shifting when cold.  Unless you drive your car really hard you won't need the extra viscosity.