[DeTomaso] Steering rack follies (and a warning...)

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 18 15:57:52 EDT 2015

So very well said by you Mr. Casey.

Mike has always been there for ANY of us that have asked or needed his help and information. He has helped me an endless number of times with my questions. Mike has done more for us as club members and car owners than anyone else with exception of Jack DeRyke who runs a very close second furnishing the advice that makes our cars better and keeps them on the road.

Hard to believe Mike could get any better but then Lori comes along!! A generous giving couple that puts the car and members ahead of everything else. They are the largest asset this club possesses! We are lucky to have them and call them friends.

Marshall