[DeTomaso] Alden Shock Repair

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Sun May 17 05:13:38 EDT 2015

Yes, they rebuilt all 4 of my shocks for free, plus replaced the bent shafts inside of each shocks. The car sat for 20 plus years and was never driven so at some point the shocks seized up. So when I started driving it, all the shafts bent because there was no damping action. Drove it for 3000 miles that way. I thought it handled funny. hahaha