[DeTomaso] ZF oil choice

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Sun May 17 03:55:06 EDT 2015

Castrol non synthetic 80W90 Hypoy Gear Oil is rated API GL-5 LS which has friction modifying additives and supposed to be recommended by RBT.

Although, I understand it depends whether you have brass or cast iron synchros. If you have the brass synchos then I think you have to use the Redline 75/90 NS?

Ed

[8]DeTomaso at poca.com