[DeTomaso] ZF oil choice

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun May 17 02:40:57 EDT 2015

"75-90 conventional don't recommend synth in the ZF".

Sorry Ed, but I think that's nonsense.

IF you do use dinosaur oil, it should probably be GL-4 (NOT GL-4 -GL-5) and not have any limited slip additive.  GL-5 oil has sulfur additives that harm yellow metals like brass, which trannies / synchro rings have.

Jim