[DeTomaso] Adjustable-Sound Muffler

Michael Arias vmichaelarias at aol.com
Fri May 15 14:17:18 EDT 2015

Why would you need these, my Pantera is already viscerally loud and does not
need fake sound or any other reason to be made loud.

V. Michael Arias
100 Almeria Ave.
Suite 310
Coral Gables, FL 33134
(305) 984-6453
www.vmichaelarias at aol.com

***************************
This electronic message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). They may contain confidential and/or privileged
information or other information subject to legal restrictions regarding
disclosure and/or dissemination. If you are not an intended recipient of
this message, any review, retransmission, copying, use, disclosure, or
dissemination of this message or its attachments is prohibited. If you
received this message in error please notify the sender by replying to this
message and deleting or destroying all copies of this message and any
attachments.

Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with U.S. Treasury Regulations, we inform
you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any tax advice contained in
this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to
be used, and cannot be used by the recipient or any other person, for the
purpose of (1) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal
Revenue Code or any other applicable tax law, or (2) promoting, marketing or
recommending to another party any transaction, arrangement or other matter
addressed herein. Thank you.