[DeTomaso] Radiator & Cowboy boots

NANCY SHAMEL shamel at cableone.net
Thu May 14 18:52:28 EDT 2015

First I would like to thank all of the guys that wrote to me about having my radiator fixed.   Wanted to let you all know I was able to have it done locally and have not had any problems.
Second, I have enjoyed reading your comments on email of all sorts of issues.  I had to chuckle the last couple of days about the cowboy boots and brake pedals.  My husband wore size 11D cowboy boots daily until he passed away.  Sometimes he would trade the boots in for golf shoes.  He drove the Pantera in boots from 1995 until 2010 he never seemed to have a problem driving.  There is no rubber on any of the pedals.  I guess it is all in what you are use to.
Nancy Shamel