[DeTomaso] FUN RALLY PICTURES FOR PROFILES AND FACEBOOK

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu May 14 02:58:16 EDT 2015

Hey all you Fun Rally attendees. I would love to see pictures of your journey to Houston, pictures of the event, the people, the good times, the race track, etc. Could be used in the Profiles magazine for the story on the Fun Rally and on Facebook. email them to me at edducati at mac.com <mailto:edducati at mac.com>

Come on, I know you have a camera on that phone of yours!

I want selfies of you and Tom Tjaarda, and Richard Rawlings! :-)

Kind regards,

Ed