[DeTomaso] Foot snagged brake pedal...

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Wed May 13 17:12:41 EDT 2015

Hey, 11EEEE is exactly my shoe size, it's the EEEE part that's the point.
I finally managed to get a pair of Pilotis in that size and then they
went broke.
I don't know if the "new' Piloti is doing odd sizes.

I have the panel screwed down, the corner clipped off the brake pedal
and a bit of massaging on the accelerator pedal.
So - I'm fine with the racing shoes and I'm fine with deck shoes
(probably wrestling shoes too).
Moccasins fit, but they're a bad idea. Every thing else is out, except
bare feet.
dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com

604 589 9183 phone/fax
6O4 72l 2278 cell
Skype:embeddedspaces

-------------- next part --------------

     A  A  A  From: Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso [6]<[9]detomaso at poca.com>
     A To: [[7]10]steve at snclocks.com; [[8]11]detomaso at poca.com
[...]
     A  From: Stephen [9]<[12]steve at snclocks.com>
     A  To: detomaso [10]<[13]detomaso at poca.com>
     A  Sent: Mon, May 11, 2015 8:00 pm
     A  Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Foot snagged brake pedal...
     Seems like a great solution.A  In my car, with the screw in place
     holding the kick panel out of the way, my size 11's didn't cope well
     with quick movements from gas to brake.A  Given the risk associated
     with any hesitationA  when going for the brakes in a panic
     situation, I am extremely pleased with my "savaged" brake pedal.A
     And, well, with judicious use of a large clamp,A  one can gently
     bend the arm in place!
     Stephen
     Nelson
     manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
     use the links above.
     References
     A  1. mailto:[[15]18]detomaso-bounces at poca.com?
     A  2. mailto:[[16]19]detomaso at poca.com