[DeTomaso] Fwd: The Buffett Rule

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:05:27 EDT 2015

Dear Paul,
This is a direct copy and paste from my post: "NPC Warren Buffets
suggestion to fix problems with the Senate, Congress, and the economy. If
you agree forward it to 20 people, if you disagree delete it or do
nothing."  Since I was forwarding this I didn't see an opportunity to
access the subject line. But if you actually read you will see the first
three letters in caps are *NPC so you are incorrect in your statement that
I neglected to preface the post with the Non Pantera Content warning. Also
I included the info :"*If you agree forward it to 20 people, if you
disagree delete it or do nothing." So it dosen't ask for alternative
opinions, it is not antagonistic. It says if you agree forward it if you
don't delete or ignore.It can't get much simpler or straight forward then
that.
*I could have posted this on Face Book , but after almost 9 years of being
on this list I have a pretty good feel for the general intelligence of our
members and the political diversity. Personally I don't think these
proposals favor the interests of Republicans more then Democrats or
Vice-a-Versa. It benefits everyone (except Congressmen or Senators) . If
this doesn't interest you Ignore it or delete it. No one is looking for an
argument. I would like to see our legislators operating in and for a
society where we are all treated equally. Under the current conditions
members of the Senate or Congress legislate health care for the public
 (Medicare) but they get a special insurance program that is far superior
to the health care program that the public gets.This is a violation of the
constitution. The Congress and Senate are not supposed to be an elite class
with benefits  unavailable to citizens of the USA and exemptions that allow
them to disregard laws that every else in the country must follow, (Like
permitting them to profit by trading stocks based on insider information)
something that is a felony if anyone else does it. Does that sound like the
American way to you? Luckily they have recently voted to change that
exemption. *
*The bottom line is I saw this as an opportunity to reach a large number of
intelligent people, with diverse political views, all across the country.
So it seemed like a perfect opportunity to get this message out. I received
this message this morning and it made sense to me so I forwarded it to the
list. If you disagree just follow the suggestion and delete it or ignore
it!   No harm , no foul.*
*There is more to life then Panteras (although sometimes it doesn't seem
that way) It this seemed like it was important enough to share. And for the
record the positive responses out number the negative responses by a wide
margin.*

*Sincerely,*
*Hugh Boyd Casey.*
​