[DeTomaso] Fwd: The Buffett Rule

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 13:19:31 EDT 2015

While the core of the forum is our specific interest in Panteras, I think there is a valid argument that that happens in Washington can affect our freedom to continue enjoying our cars.
As long as we don't get too carried away, it seems valid to share general thoughts.  I think a lot of us have built long range friendships through the forum with people we may never meet, and it is natural to share our thoughts with friends.  It is easy enough to delete the rest of a string of posts if you are not interested in them.
Ken