[DeTomaso] Does anybody know anyone who can repair bent or cracked Magnesium wheels

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed May 13 13:09:20 EDT 2015

Ed,

What's the story here?   From the looks of it, somebody accidently went
off-roading in their Mangusta and a wheel was damaged in the process?

Or did the wheel fail, sending the car off-road?

It appears the car is otherwise unhurt, and presumably the occupants as
well?

I, too, would be interested to hear if you find a source for wheel
repair....