[DeTomaso] FW: A/C service help?

David adin at frontier.net
Wed May 13 00:13:54 EDT 2015

First, thanks to all that responded with useful information.

The conversion equation for changing from R12 to 134 is: (R12 x .9) - .25
So 2.5 of R12 x .9 = 2.25   minus the .25 constant gives 2 lbs of 134.  We
used this amount . . . .I now have cold A/C.

Thanks for the help!

Need to know how much coolant needed for full recharge of the A/C.  My car
has front condenser if that matters.  Appreciate any help.

Now, I can worry about dodging weather on the way to the Lone Star Track
Days and Dance wooHOOOOO.

David in Durango