[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] The list

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue May 12 05:37:08 EDT 2015

Seems clear to me.
See responses by others.

If a driver in the Red group has a passenger seat and belts and asks and gets permission, they can take a passenger.

-------------- next part --------------

   On May 11, 2015, at 23:28, Mike Drew [1]MikeLDrew at aol.com [SCPOCA]
   On May 11, 2015, at 20:33, Kirby Schrader <[3]kirby.schrader at gmail.com>

   On May 11, 2015, at 18:26, Kirby Schrader <[5]kirby.schrader at gmail.com>
     [1][6]adin at frontier.net 67
     [2][7]davidabell at att.net 64
     [3][8]rcbsons1 at aol.com 61
     [4][9]wjbitner at yahoo.com
     [5][10]jdconder at hotmail.com
     [6][11]jjd1010 at aol.com 67
      972-612-5000 1974 Pantera White 614
      B No   A - Corrective Lenses Alex Engles   Space City Panteras
      [7][12]alex.engles1 at gmail.com 49 4052456633 1972 Pantera Red 4
      Bntu Yes   glasses Chuck Engles   Space City Panteras
      [8][13]cfengles at hotmail.com 62 40-627-4700 1974 Pantera Yellow 471
      Bntu       Dave  Hall   Space City Panteras [9][14]dave at 1ccp.com
      Yntu Yes     Richard Hoppe   space city panteras
     [10][15]hoppe1 at cox.net 64
     [11][16]bob at knoxtextiles.com 61
     [12][17]tony at lasorsa.net
     [13][18]rfmccall at comcast.net 44
     [14][19]bill at incendium.com 65
     [15][20]men at exmaroffshore.com
      66 2816609934 1972 Pantera Red 338
      Bsck No   Glasses or contacts Rob Pink   SpaceCityPanteras
      [16][21]rspink2012 at yahoo.com 53 2813304220 1972 Pantera Red 193
      Gntu       Adam Quella   Space City Panteras
     [17][22]adam.quella at gmail.com
          1985 Pantera Black 77
      Yntu Yes   eyeglasses Dennis Quella   Space City Panteras
      [18][23]becky at panteraperformance.com 69 3039108158 1985 Pantera
     [19][24]nsakulen at aol.com
      [20][25]kirby.schrader at gmail.com 64 7135910735 1971 Pantera Red 449
      G No     Michael Simmons   POCA [21][26]pormike at mac.com 56
     [22][27]tomupton77 at gmail.com 69
     [23][28]kverges at figdav.com 54
      214 435 1508 2009 SR8 Blue 1
      G Yes     Kevin Vincent   Space City Panteraa
      [24][29]gkevinvincent at yahoo.com 46 7134460264 1974 Pantera Yellow
     90