[DeTomaso] Foot snagged brake pedal...

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Mon May 11 16:48:59 EDT 2015

Many years ago (late '80's if I recall), Jack Richards wrote an article
about this very problem in a POCA newsletter or Profiles. With the brake
pedal out of the car, he removed the pedal pad in its entirety. He made a
new one, the exact same shape and thickness, but welded it back on, offset
about half-an-inch to the left.