[DeTomaso] kick panel clearance

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 11 15:49:13 EDT 2015

All,

Here's a photo of my car, which has an L-model interior and thus the hard
molded plastic L-model kick panels.   These are MUCH better than the flimsy
pre-L panels in terms of affording clearance, but there is still much to be
gained by moving them inboard through the use of a simple screw, as seen in
the attached photo.

The Pre-L cars benefit even more from this simple modification....