[DeTomaso] A/C service help?

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon May 11 14:38:11 EDT 2015

Brother David,

You need air that high up?

Did you install a sight glass in your system?  If so you can monitor that
along with a thermometer in the center vent.

Pull a good long vacuum (hours), make sure the external fan you are using
moves a lot of air. I use an old furnace blower.

Charge till the bubbles in the site glass are gone, then add a bit more. The
vent temp should be at lease 20 deg lower then outside temp at this point.

Larry (still tooo hot in) - Cleveland