[DeTomaso] Foot snagged brake pedal...

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sun May 10 09:24:55 EDT 2015

I got under the dash of 1362 and cut the bottom right corner off my brake pedal.If Stephen looked at the BMW pedals he would notice that they too have angled bottoms. I bet moving and cutting it would be really great!  Bill

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook