[DeTomaso] Foot snagged brake pedal...

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Fri May 8 16:30:55 EDT 2015

Seeing John e-mail about tagging a Bimmer reminded me that, as part of my rebuild of 5332, I moved the brake pedal over 1/2 inch.  OK, I would really be proud of myself if I had done it when I had the pedal box out and apart.  But, nooooo, I only remembered after putting it all back together.  So, I got under the dash with a rather large clamp and several pieces of wood and managed to bend the arm between the pivot and the pedal such that I no longer have to wear special shoes to get my size 11 feet to fit.

Stephen Nelson