[DeTomaso] Denise McCluggage RIP

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 8 16:15:22 EDT 2015

All,

Denise McCluggage, the grand dame of motor racing and one of the finest automotive writers ever, passed away (apparently suddenly) yesterday:

http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/denise-mccluggage-1927-2015

Among her racing exploits, she was teamed with Alejandro and Isabelle De Tomaso, racing an OSCA in the 1950s.

She will be much missed by those who appreciated her incredible enthusiasm towards life, as expressed in her writings. I was fortunate enough to meet her on a few occasions and I will never forget those precious moments.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone