[DeTomaso] Bonked my L-bumper

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri May 8 14:53:43 EDT 2015

John,

Check out :http://www.panteraplace.com/page158.htm

That's how I fixed mine. May be overkill for your ding. Be sure to read
about using a cutoff grinder instead of a saw if you need to cut the metal
internal to the bumper.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill