[DeTomaso] Fwd: Driving to the Fun Rally?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Fri May 8 13:43:21 EDT 2015

"Yes it does happen, if I recall correctly there was one Pantera owner that plowed through a 8x4 sheet of blockboard one year that fell off a truck, with some resultant damage to the frontal area of his Pantera."
That would be "lucky" me.  Happened on the way to the first Fun Rally in Phoenix.

The second trip to Phoenix I hit a rabbit but didn't sustain any damage.

    Tom

5186