[DeTomaso] Bonked my L-bumper

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri May 8 13:30:21 EDT 2015

Gentlemen--
Tapped a Beemer last week when my right boot snagged on the back of
the brake pedal when taking it off the throttle to brake at a red
light.  Anybody here know of someone who straightens these duckbills
out?  It is not too badly damaged, only a slight push-in at the center
and the associated warp-y inner ridge. Also, this might be a good time
to convert to the bumperettes, which I have always liked.  Has anybody
done this conversion?  Thanks-- John, #5909 ---------------- Note To
Self:  Do NOT wear cowboy boots when driving your Pantera.