[DeTomaso] Wiper Blades

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 11:26:20 EDT 2015

I am very impressed with the modern style contour blades on my non-Pantera vehicles, they do seem to hug the screen better with less tendency for streaking and missed spots.

It looks like ANCO make a set of 15" that wil fit the Pantera

http://www.ezwipers.com/wipers/Detomaso/Pantera/1986/detail/Anco-Contour

Julian

 As much as I hate the ugly things it looks like I'm going to need some new wiper blades to install on 5926 before the drive south. Anyone have any experience or recommendation for the best blade refills?
Jim "hates the rain" Gray

   [1]http://www.ezwipers.com/wipers/Detomaso/Pantera/1986/detail/Anco-Con
   tour

   Julian

 As much as I hate the ugly things it looks like I'm going to need some new wipe
r blades to install on 5926 before the drive south. Anyone have any experience o
r recommendation for the best blade refills?
Jim "hates the rain" Gray

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com