[DeTomaso] Al Axelrod RIP....

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:58:18 EDT 2015

Sorry to hear of his passing, real interesting guy!

I've put his Pantera on the Registry main page.

Chuck

All,

Those who were at the POCA Fun Rally a couple of years ago will remember Al Axlerod, our guest speaker. He drove his silver Pantera
down from Colorado.

 I just found out from Wally Wyss that Al has died in Centennial, CO at the age of 80-plus, of pancreatic cancer, surrounded by his
loved ones...

Mike

Sent from my iPhone