[DeTomaso] Fwd: 3 CARRIERS TOGETHER

Rally Fanatic rallyfanatic at aol.com
Wed May 6 12:10:44 EDT 2015

I hate to be the one to kill a great series of photo's, but all of the shots of the plane and the pilot are from the movie "Stealth," 2005, starring Jessica Biel as Lt. Kara Wade and Josh Lucas as Lt. Ben Gannon.  It is a fun movie to see and Jessica Biel is always worth looking at, but she is not a real Navy pilot, and that is not a real Navy fighter.

Rally Fanatic
rallyfanatic at aol.com