[DeTomaso] Vibration in Longchamp

thomas thomas at hax.se
Tue May 5 16:00:43 EDT 2015

There are phone apps available that measure vibrations, and some can be set to indicate frequency or rpm. That could perhaps be used instead of the bucket, which sounds like it could cause a mess. 😜

-------------- next part --------------
> [...]

   > > Any ideas:
   > >
   > > 1. Wheels (the easy one of course, no vibration last year with same
   > > wheels though, and usually wheel vibrations start at 50 mph IMO)
   > >
   > > 2. Prop shaft? (Brand new, built by people that don't do anything
   > > else in UK)
   > >
   > > 3. Angles? Could it be trans/rear diff angles? What's the name of
   > > the tool that measures, inclinometer?
   > >
   > > 4. Or?
   > >
   > > Right now just looking for ideas. I plan European vacation
   including
   > > German highways, so this has to be sorted out...
   > >

   > > Mvh/Regards
   > >
   > > Mikael

   etc.) use the links above.

   > > !DSPAM:55472123739468702045!
   > >

   > --
   > Real life: Thomas Toernblom Email: [8]thomas at hax.se
   > Snail mail: Banvallsvaegen 14 Phone: +46 18 32 31 18
   [VHDFgGswwkBtsMzhg8xTVxbzwdL8fb8VFDXcNAQ6VhlWGX4YSRudE8o9VGjUYPjGnGXOMk
   423GbcajJgYmISZLTepN7ppSTbmmKaY7TDtMx83MzaLN1pk1mz0x1zLnm+eb15vft2BaeFo
   stqi2uGVJsuRaplnutrxuhVo5WaVYVVpds0atna0l1rutu6cRp7lOk06rntZnw]
   > S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden Cellular: +46 76 209 8320
   [VHDFgGswwkBtsMzhg8xTVxbzwdL8fb8VFDXcNAQ6VhlWGX4YSRudE8o9VGjUYPjGnGXOMk
   423GbcajJgYmISZLTepN7ppSTbmmKaY7TDtMx83MzaLN1pk1mz0x1zLnm+eb15vft2BaeFo
   stqi2uGVJsuRaplnutrxuhVo5WaVYVVpds0atna0l1rutu6cRp7lOk06rntZnw]

   use the links above.

   Ingen virus fundet i denne meddelelse.
   Kontrolleret af AVG - [11]www.avg.com
   04-05-2015