[DeTomaso] Help with delivery of my new engine

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Mon May 4 18:41:26 EDT 2015

I'll swing by on my way down, no problem. WHOOPS, I'll be driving my Pantera. Sorry.

Cheers,
Bill MooreIncendium SupplyCalgary

Anyone going to the Fun Rally by way of Cuba, MO?

Dave McLain is just finishing up my motor and I thought if anyone had the
ability to get it to Houston I could load it into my trailer for the trip
back home to Utah.  Save me some shipping costs.

Happy to help with gas.

Thanks, Lynn