[DeTomaso] Veglia Gauges

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Mon May 4 14:44:56 EDT 2015

Richard,

I had a Veglia OEM GTS analog clock repaired by North Hollywood Speedometer
& Clock. They gave me a number of repair options, including cleaning and
re-lubricating, but I decided to have electronic VDO workings installed.
>From the outside, you can't tell it's been converted and you still set the
time the same way as before. I understand they can do the same thing with
Veglia coolant temp. gauges; install VDO "guts". Of course with the
appropriate VDO sending unit, it would be more accurate than stock too.