[DeTomaso] Tranny Oh Sh!t

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:05:47 EDT 2015

drained the oil in my ZF over the weekend and bit of the bearing race came
out with 6-7 little 3/16 inch long bearings.

Oh Sh!t

Transmission was running just fine so maybe I got lucky and caught it early
enough? Any thoughts on what it was? Difficulty of repair?

Fortunately, Mike Ditucci has a spare that he will lend me for the Fun
Rally.

Jeff
6559