[DeTomaso] 3 piston calipers

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun May 3 15:09:53 EDT 2015

Mikael,

Dunno--you will have to ask somebody who worked at Girling.

Besides being used on the Deauville and Gr3/GT5/GT5-S Panteras, I believe they were used on high-end British cars such as Rolls/Bentley, Jensen Interceptor, and a few others. I think they were also used on the Lamborghini Espada and perhaps other front-engines Lamborghinis?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone