[DeTomaso] NPC- POCA Account Balance (was Reno Fernley Raceway)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 10:41:51 EDT 2015

Is that true, doesn't POCA publish an annual income statement where the health of the bank account would be disclosed?

Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 23:15:24 -0700
From: marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
To: detomaso at poca.com; audionut at hushmail.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC- Reno Fernley Raceway

Wow....you of all people Jack.
I bet those club boards don't keep the balance of their reserves secret from their members nor have to admonish one of their board members for disclosing that balance to a member.

Marshall Smith

Sent using Hushmail
   On April 30, 2015 at 2:53 PM, "marshall smith"
     Reduced dues or lower Fun Rally fees comes to mind.
     What car club needs $125K cash in their account?

-

   Is that true, doesn't POCA publish an annual income statement where the
   health of the bank account would be disclosed?
I bet those club boards don't keep the balance of their reserves secret from the
ir members nor have to admonish one of their board members for disclosing that b
alance to a member.

Marshall Smith

>To: audionut at hushmail.com, detomaso at poca.com </div><div>Subject: Re: [DeTomaso]
 NPC- Reno Fernley Raceway </div><div>
. Higher dues, too.

Sent using Hushmail
   On April 30, 2015 at 2:53 PM, "marshall smith"
     Reduced dues or lower Fun Rally fees comes to mind.
     What car club needs $125K cash in their account?

-

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com