[DeTomaso] Dinner with Sigbjorn....

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 10:38:30 EDT 2015

We are at talking a late 60's E-Type here, I don't think the Jag crowd are as quick to rewire everything or put big wings on. There is value placed on originality, which I think we are now seeing in the collector Pantera market.
So how many cars in that era had manual fans? How many people forgot to switch them on? I'm showing my age, but it's stuff we grew up with like manual choke, headlight dip switch on the floor, windshield washers you actually pumped. You didn't forget as it was part of your everyday driving routine.
Julian