[DeTomaso] Dinner with Sigbjorn....

Marshall Smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 2 10:26:21 EDT 2015

Absolutely! How many stories have you heard where people forget to switch on their fans? Again, as silly as needing to switch on the oil pump....and almost as costly. Both of my fans operate by thermal switch....just like modern day cars.

You have a '71 pushbutton which (stock) has one of the two radiator fans controlled only by a switch. Have you changed to the later all-automatic operation?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone