[DeTomaso] NPC- Reno Fernley Raceway

Marshall Smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 2 02:15:24 EDT 2015

Wow....you of all people Jack.
I bet those club boards don't keep the balance of their reserves secret from their members nor have to admonish one of their board members for disclosing that balance to a member.

Marshall Smith

Sent using Hushmail
   On April 30, 2015 at 2:53 PM, "marshall smith"
     Reduced dues or lower Fun Rally fees comes to mind.
     What car club needs $125K cash in their account?

-