[DeTomaso] Dinner with Sigbjorn....

sigbjørn Eskeland sig916 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 00:14:13 EDT 2015

Hello guys..

We are back from key west and are now in Miami with the e-type..  (that
boiled to day  as i forgot to turn on radiator fan in Miami trafic :/ )
The tour has went very well after we fixed the trouble we had in the start
of the trip.. ee have had dinner with mike (very Nice evening and good
fond, thanks for joining mike) we also met Kevin Smith in NJ and had a tour
on his work, ABC Studio on Manhattan..

   And yes we have done the tour without AC..  but have been Lucky with the
weather the days we have been driving.. (apart for one Day we had Owen in
the car)

We gone  stay in Miami beach until sunday leaving for Orlando again were
the car is going for storage.  And do some service before i leave it
there..  going home Tuesday
So joint us if you have time.. but is There some car relatert stuff
happening here this weekend?   As it has been to little of that on the
trip... (for my taste ;)

Reported from Miami. .
Sigbjørn eskeland