[DeTomaso] Jackie Stewart Pantera for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 21:53:34 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

The pushbutton Pantera originally owned by Jackie Stewart, #1028, is now
for sale in Germany.   Since it left his hands it was changed to red and
pimped out with big flares, wing, etc. etc. and was in California for a time (no
way for me to tell if the modifications were done here or in Germany).

The seller is pretty proud of it as he wants 150,000 Euros!!!

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/detomaso-pantera-offenburg/207520205.ht
ml