[DeTomaso] Sleepy Eye Mod?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 16:06:52 EDT 2015

We already have it...  It's called "Cat Eye Quads" and offered by all the vendors!  But offered much better (safer) illumination at night than those Porsche Lazy Eye kits that only allow the top 1/3 of the headlight to emit light forward.  Just sayin...
Actually, I think those Porsche wanna-be's just developed a cheap knock-off of our headlight mods.