[DeTomaso] Sleepy Eye Mod?

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 15:59:08 EDT 2015

Someone needs to develop this for our Cats...all the rage with the 944 crowd :-)
Porsche 944 All Models Sleepy Lazy Eye Kit Modification + BONUS Mod Info CD

|   |
| Porsche 944 All Models Sleepy Lazy Eye Kit Modification ...US $22.95 New in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Car & Truck Parts |
|  |
| View on www.ebay.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |