[DeTomaso] Oilzite

David adin at frontier.net
Mon Mar 30 14:51:00 EDT 2015

Should have known this question was coming!  We measured the ZF input shaft, the hole in the back of the crank, and specified a double shielded unit ( both sides shielded ). Sorry to fail you, it was so easy I didn't think to write it down. But be prepared, it cost ten or twelve bucks!

I guess easy when everything is in pieces on the shop floor? Sorry Bud.

Sent from my handheld gizmo, please forgive my typing!