[DeTomaso] Texas meet

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:35:16 EDT 2015

David,

Actually, we have more than that on the track. 25, to be exact.

Some folks did not get in.

I’m sorry, but I did what I could. If you waited until the last minute, you probably didn’t get in.
You can be wait listed, though.

Track event confirmations are as follows:

Gntu	David	Adin
Ys	        David	Bell
Yntu	      Robert	Benson
Gntu	William	Bitner
Gntu	John	Conder
Gntu	 Jeff 	Detrich
B	         Alex	Engles
Bntu	      Chuck	Engles
Yntu	    Richard	Hoppe
Gnt	    Charles	Huber
Ysck           Jerry     Knotts
Bntu	     Robert	Knox
Bntu	          Will	Kooiman
Gntu	Anthony	La Sorsa
Bnt	         Ron	McCall
Gntu	   Bill	Moore
Gntu	    Ed	Nagel
Bsck	Robert	Pink
Yntu	     Dennis	Quella
Ysck	 Nick	Sakulenzki
R	        Kirby	Schrader
G	    Michael	Simmons
B	        Mike	Trusty
R	   Thomas	Upton
RIC	        Keith	Verges

I know…. like me, I wondered what the coding meant.
As follows: (us = TDE)
Ys = Yellow Solo
Gntu = Green (new to us)
Yntu = Yellow (new to us)
B = Blue
Bntu = Blue (new to us)
Ysck = Yellow (solo check will have part time instructor)
Bsck =  Blue (solo check will have part time instructor)
R = Red
G = Green
RIC = ???  May run in the Instructor group because he has inst for us…plus his car is not allowed in any other run group.

Some of you are probably annoyed that you didn’t get in, but also that you aren’t in the run group you requested.
Be aware that if you show the instructor you know what you are doing, they can bump you up. Especially on Sunday.

FWIW,
Kirby