[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure Gauges

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 20:55:06 EDT 2015

That's standard. We have an Italian gauge and a U.S. sender. I once pulled NINE different senders off the shelf and added them one at a time to our Pantera. The gauge showed 7 different pressures, all lower than a mechanical gauge teed into the same port as the electric sender. I left the mechanical gauge hooked up for when I really want to know the oil pressure, I use the electric gauge to tell me if the engine is running....