[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure Gauges

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Sat Mar 28 16:26:37 EDT 2015

When going through 5332's engine I replaced the oil pressure sender with a
sender from NAPA - their part OP6091.  With the new sender, which their
parts book listed for my '73 Pantera, it appears the oil pressure gauge
reads pretty much half what the actual pressure is.  Any comments from the
folks who know about such things?

I did verify a good ground at the sender, and the engine has two new ground
straps.  Voltage is around 14 to 14.5.

Stephen Nelson