[DeTomaso] Foose Pantera????

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:55:34 EDT 2015

Shall we take a guess?
Modern supercharged Corvette motor22" shiny pimp wheelsgarish,
god-awful stripe-y purple, green and yellow paint job
 Sent using Hushmail
On March 28, 2015 at 8:15 AM, "John Zeedick"  wrote:All:

I "liked" the official Chip Foose site on Facebook. It appears he has
yellow Pantera in the shop and stripped the paint off it.

Anybody any info on the car and what he plans to do with it?

John"I need a Project"Z

use the links above.